Iditarod Activities for Intermediate Grades
Every year, learning about the Iditarod Race is a highlight in my 3rd grade class! Included in this product are 7 activities that I use with my students during our cross curricular study of the Iditarod.
Bundle and save $2.25
You can get this resource as part of my Iditarod Bundle
along with my Iditarod Power Point, Follow That Musher, and Iditarod Nonfiction Paired Texts.
* Comparing and Contrasting Dog Heroes - Togo & Akiak
* What Makes a Good Lead Dog? - Critical Thinking Activity
* Iditarod vocabulary booklet
* Checkpoint Math word problems using Checkpoint Distance Charts
* Packing Your Sled -- What would you pack?
* Iditarod Alphabet vocabulary organizer
* Which Way to Nome? Geography Questions
This is a growing product...buy it now and get any added resources for free!
Be sure to check out the preview to get a peek inside.
You may also be interested in my other Iditarod Resources:
Iditarod Power Point
Iditarod Musher Activities -- Follow That Musher!