Are you ready to excite your students about their future and financial planning? Use this financial planning and budgeting project involving real-life situations and purchases to bring about your student's knowledge of how far (or how short) money can really go.
In this 7 page project file you will find...
- A letter from Grandma Irene explaining the inhertance that has been left to her grandchild (1 page)
- A requirement checklist from Grandma Irene's attorney Mr. Giles (1 page)
- A ledger worksheet to note each deposit/withdrawal spent (1 page)
- Sheet of 3 checks ready to be written (1 page)
- Helpful links to use to complete the project (1 page)
- Rubrics for Completion of the Ledger Worksheet and Final Presentation (2 pages)
Also included are pages for the teacher...
- Background information on how I have used this project in my classes (2 pages)
- Example photos and notes on settting up this project (3 pages)
- Easy rubric check sheets to use for each student (2 pages)
Click here to visit my teaching blog, Smith Curriculum and Consulting
Please email me here
with any questions or comments.
The purchase of this product allows you to use these activities in your personal classroom for your students. You may continue to use them each year but you may not share
the activities with other teachers unless additional licenses are purchased. Please contact me via email for additional licenses. Site and District Licenses are also available.
, Solve and Snip®
, and Interactivities®
are trademarks of Smith Curriculum and Consulting (formerly FormulaFun Inc. dba 4mulaFun), and are registered in the United States and abroad. The trademarks and names of other companies and products mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. Copyright ©2014-2016 Smith Curriculum and Consulting All rights reserved.