I needed some interactive centers activities to make practicing reading concepts from If I Made a Million easy for my classroom. These easy to use and easy to cut activities, are interactive for the students. Print each activity on a different color of cardstock, write a matching symbol for the matching cards on back (triangles, circle, star) and then cut out on the easy to cut lines. You have 4 centers ready to go in your classroom for the story If I Made a Million.
* Realism vs. Fantasy sorts (2)
* Money Match-Up ($10 is the same as 5 ones and one five)
* Writing Prompt (If I made a million....)
* Vocabulary Match (word, definition, sentence)
* Bonus - blank vocabulary template is included to add more vocabulary words