If I Were ... Getting To Know You printable activity. Perfect for the first or last day and week. It is a great getting to know you activity that students will love. Quick and easy to prepare!
★★★Purchase the Back to School Bundle★★★
Purchase other fun and engaging activities like this one in the Back to School Activities Galore bundle
. By purchasing the bundle instead of individual worksheets you will save 60%!!! Click Here To View!
The first week is crucial for establishing the type of classroom and student behaviors you want for the year ahead. This resource is a fun way to learn about your students and help them to learn about each other. It is a great activity for establishing a safe and supportive learning environment where students feel valued, cared for and respected.
Directions For Use – If I Were...
> 1 x If I Were… worksheet per student (choose just one or use both).
> Pencil or pen for each student.
> Coloring in equipment for students (optional).
1. Students fill in the worksheet or verbally explain their answers to someone who scribes for them (for students who will have difficulty writing their responses).
2. Students can color in the pictures on their worksheet if time permits.
3. Provide students with the opportunity to share some of their responses and see which of their class mates had similar answers.
4. This activity is a great ice breaker and a wonderful way for students to learn about each other.
5. The teacher can also read through all of the students’ worksheets at a later time as a way of getting to know their students better.
If you liked this product, you might also enjoy these products. Click the links and check them out now!
Four Operations Board Games Bundle (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division)
No Cost, Trackable Classroom Rewards Wall Display
Stay updated on my products and network with other teachers.
Click here to follow me on Facebook.
Click here to follow me on Pinterest
Feedback and Ratings:
A big thank you to everyone who leaves a rating or feedback. It earns you TPT credits (which you can use to reduce the cost of future purchases) but it also lets me know if you like my product and would like more of the same. I am so immensely thankful and humbled whenever someone takes the time to do this so please know that it is always greatly appreciated. :)
Thank you for reading and happy teaching!