NO Prep activities for this entertaining read aloud by Elise Parsley. There are plenty of ELA activities to review or teach reading and writing standards. These are perfect for sub days!
Here's what's included:
- What's in my locker? description writing and cooperative guessing activity
- cause and effect color matching
- compare and contrast cut and glue
- count the syllables
- compound word find and write
- task cards for contractions, verb tense, and word meaning in context
- layered opinion writing booklet supporting opinion of the best show-and-tell item
- compare drawing: best and worst show-and-tell items to bring to school
My class loved the piano book as well:
If You Ever Want to Bring a Piano to the Beach, DON'T!