This is a set of FOUR bundled units for If You Give A Mouse A Cookie, If You Give A Pig A Pancake, If You Give A Moose A Muffin, and If You Give A Cat A Cupcake books.
Each unit contains:
- Sequencing with transitional phrases including first, next, after that, finally.
- Auditory Memory with activities including repetition of 3 unrelated words in exact order and WH question sets from the story.
- Word Association graphic organizers. Students can either draw a picture that goes with the word or they can write the words in the boxes.
- Cause and Effect flow chart and homework practice page. Flow chart can be cut out and used for sequencing as well.
- Vocabulary pictures from the text
- Describing Students are to give three attributes of objects from the story, or students are to guess the object when the therapist gives three attributes of the object.
- Game Board
- Articulation cards directly from the words or pictures in the book. These cards contain pictures and words so that they an be used for younger or older students.
These are BUNDLED and priced at over 20% off!