Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
91.95 MB | 176 pages
This is a set of FOUR bundled units for If You Give A Mouse A Cookie, If You Give A Pig A Pancake, If You Give A Moose A Muffin, and If You Give A Cat A Cupcake books.
Each unit contains:
- Sequencing with transitional phrases including first, next, after that, finally.
- Auditory Memory with activities including repetition of 3 unrelated words in exact order and WH question sets from the story.
- Word Association graphic organizers. Students can either draw a picture that goes with the word or they can write the words in the boxes.
- Cause and Effect flow chart and homework practice page. Flow chart can be cut out and used for sequencing as well.
- Vocabulary pictures from the text
- Describing Students are to give three attributes of objects from the story, or students are to guess the object when the therapist gives three attributes of the object.
- Game Board
- Articulation cards directly from the words or pictures in the book. These cards contain pictures and words so that they an be used for younger or older students.