PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This a great book companion to If You Give A Mouse A Cookie written by Laura Numeroff.
The If You Give A... series is loved by kids and teachers alike. This craft would make a great puppet or decorative piece for your classroom or hallway bulletin board.
The cutout materials are drawn by hand and scanned in the document. A few additional materials will be needed to match the craft in the picture. However, improvising is a possibility as well! Printing the cutouts on colored construction paper is suggested to save classroom time. Although, the pieces could be easily colored instead!
- 1 page of overalls -- (*print on blue*)
- 1 page of hands (left & right) -- (*print on brown*)
- 1 page of small inside ears -- (*print on pink*)
- 1 page of large outside ears -- (*print on brown*)
- 1 page of noses -- (*print on pink*)
- 1 page of cookies -- (*print on brown*)
- 2 eyeballs
- Black yarn
- Sharpie marker (for eyebrows and mouth)
- Glue stick/glue bottle
- Brown paper bag
If you enjoy this product, leave some feedback below!
To stay up to date on new products and sales, click the green star next to my picture to follow me.