This activity set includes MANY target skills that you can use when reading Laura Numeroff's adorable story with your students.
This Book Companion is PACKED with so many activities for you to use with your students. Many of the activities can be used with or without the book. Most of the printable activities are available in COLOR and Black/White. There are also NO-PRINT activities for the vocabulary and verb cards.
- 16 story comprehension questions *color cards only
- 12 word association cards (how do the words go together)
- 6 category cards (name items in the target category)
- 30 verb cards (identify past tense, sort irregular and regular, use in a sentence, define word)
- cut-paste story sequencing *black/white only
- Group and Individual data sheets (a variety of data sheets are included this week!!!)
- graphic organizers *black/white only
- writing page *black/white only
***This set is included in my June 2015 Language Club*** If you have already purchased this membership, go to your purchases and re-download. DO NOT purchase this set if you are a club member for June.
If you are interested in any of my Language Clubs, follow the links below:
January 2015 Language ClubFebruary 2015 Language Club March 2015 Language ClubApril 2015 Language ClubMay 2015 Language ClubJune 2015 Language Club