Read It Once Again offers Curriculum Units and Interactive White Board activities based on the popular storybook, “If You Give A Mouse A Cookie” by Laura Joffe Numeroff.
- Available: Level 2 curriculum unit.
- The storybook is not included.
Storybook and Curriculum LEVEL 2 Unit Highlights:
- Upper case/lower case; rhyming words; Sorting Words with Same Beginning and Ending Sounds; Mouse’s Favorite Words; Mouse’s Favorite Spanish Words
- Number identification; simple addition and subtraction; Cookie Comparison – More than, less than, equal; Hot/Cold Chocolate Milk – Introducing Thermometers
- If You Give A Mouse A Cookie Science Journal; Cooking – Making Chocolate Chip Cookies; Forever Blowing Bubbles; The Concept of Wind
- There’s a Mouse in My House Creative Writing; If you Give A Mouse A Backpack – What would you put in your backpack?
- Sharing; Creating a Classroom Bakery