Companion activities to the book, "If You Give a Pig a Pancake" by Laura Numeroff. (Book must be purchased separately or borrowed from a library.) Activities are designed for speech, language, and literacy skills.
The product includes:
- Phonological awareness syllable identification cards with vocabulary taken from the story.
- WH- Question cards with two picture prompts to choose from.
- Sequencing Cards with descriptions
- mat sequencing activity with pictures
- "Look and Find" print and go worksheet for categorizations skills (Things that are sticky) with answer key
- Initial /p/ sound cards for articulation or phonological awareness skills.
- Feed the Pig rhyming word pairs activity.
- Pig and Pancake preposition activity with picture cards.
Follow my store to be notified of new products. All new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours.