=> free download for a limited time, please feed back and rate <=
Recommended for intermediate ocarina and recorder players.
Teach the whole class to play many popular instruments with this child friendly set of tabs, notations, lyrics and a lead sheet in *G-major*.
A complete music lesson solution for primary schools, to be used by pupils and teachers alike, including peripatetics.
An easy way for beginners to learn and perform popular songs as instrumentals.
This set contains the following tabs
+ Bass guitar
- lead sheet: basic melody, chords and lyrics
- lyrics/chords only
- colour-coded notes
- names of notes written in note heads
- guitar and ukulele chord diagrams
- chords written above every bar
- numbered notes
- all notation printed with white space on the left side, for punch-holes
No key-signatures used; instead, each sharp/flat note written separately, where applicable.
Formatted in large font and beautiful printer-friendly PDF files.
This resource is compatible with the National curriculum in England:
- play tuned and untuned instruments musically (KS1)
- play and perform in solo and ensemble contexts, using their voices and playing musical instruments with increasing accuracy, fluency, control and expression (KS2)
- use and understand staff and other musical notations (KS2)
Please get in touch if you need a particular tablature in another key our have a suggestion for a tune.