Save money with my 3 Types of Rocks Graphic Organizer Bundle -- 4 graphic organizers with answer keys! 20% off the price of buying individually! Find it in my TPT store.
• The activity is meant to be used with a reading text which outlines the basic details about Igneous rocks. I created this to coordinate with the "Prentice Hall Science Explorer: Inside Earth" textbook, but it should coordinate with most science texts.
• The activity can be used as a whole class reading and note-taking activity, or students can read and fill out the organizer independently.
• I used this activity with sixth grade students, but it could easily be adapted down for 4th-5th graders or up for 7th-8th graders.
• The previous studies of your students and their overall achievement levels will greatly impact their success with this activity.
• The blank pages are meant to be copied for the students. The remaining pages are for the teacher to use. An answer key is included.
• I appreciate your fair reviews after using this product in your classroom. Thanks so much!
Visit my store! https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Traveling-Teacher-Online