Illinois Interactive Notebook Activities Student Workbook with informational text Civil War Test Prep passage!
Click the green preview button above to see what's inside!
★ ☆ ★ This thematically-based, 152-page authentic interactive Illinois bundle requires absolutely NO PREPARATION and includes our Civil War test prep packet and our Henry's Freedom Box differentiated read aloud activities bundle! ★ ☆ ★
Interactive Notebooks and lapbooks are a type of portfolio or collection of student work on a variety of topics using flaps and/or folded displays. Most lapbooks are created out of office file folders which are then folded in half. Lapbooks allow students to showcase their work by providing them an interactive space for sketches and drawings, story summaries, graphical information, timelines, charts, and other forms of written work. Best of all, they can range from any topic or unit study. They truly let students creatively display their work in a way that interests them the most, which allows for a multitude of differentiation for each individual student.
Our Illinois Interactive Activities includes differentiated interactive activities!
Interactive Notebook Activities Include:
Table Of Contents:
Section A: Teacher Notes
Section B: Vocabulary (Word Work)
Section C: Famous Figures
Section D: Places/Landmarks/Symbols
Section E: Geography
Section F: History
Section G: Innovations/Inventions
Section H: Culture
Section I: Government
Section J: Sports
Section K: Miscellaneous Melting Pot
Bundle also includes our popular Civil War: A National Divided Informational Text Test Prep Passage!
You'll also receive:
Henry's Freedom Box with Differentiated Interactive Notebook / Lapbook Activities
Henry's Freedom Box Interactive Activities includes differentiated interactive activities and makes a eye-catching student-created bulletin board!
This Product is Designed to:
• engage students using social studies based resources
• help students understand what was read through the use of graphic organizers
• utilize digital resources for interactive learning and discovery through technology integration
• highlight key issues and themes
• use multiple resources for comparison purposes
• promote discussion
• motivate student learning and promote higher order thinking
This resource includes:
• How to make an interactive notebook/lapbook
• Interactive Notebook pocket envelope for storage of work that is not yet completed
• Vocabulary Word Work
• Vocabulary Word Search
• Author's purpose
• Differentiated Comparing/Contrasting using multiple graphic organizers for specific teacher targets
• Character Traits
• Puzzle Pieces Jigsaw Activity
• All About Henry 3D Make A Crate Activity
• Enrichment Diamond Fold Activity
• Civil War Research Activities
• On Demand Writing Activity
• Map Skills: Map out Henry's Route
• The Emancipation Proclamation
• Famous Figures Foldables
• Create an Acrostic Poem Activity
• Facts About Henry "Box" Brown
• Math Connection Activity
• Science - Technology - Engineering - Math (STEM) Activity
• 3-2-1 Student Self Assessment
....and much more!
You May Also Be Interested in Our Colonial America Interactive Activities with Test Prep & Primary Source Packet
♥ Like this resource? Share with others by pinning our product on Pinterest so others will find it! Just click on the "Pin It" button on the left side of this page and share with others!
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @ DynamicDuoTpT
for new products, TpT news, and special $ecret $ales!
Bookmark our DynamicDuo101TpT BLOG
for unique insight on how to use our products and more on what we do!
♥ Please leave feedback! You'll let others know how you used the product and in the process, you'll earn credit points to save on future products!
♥ Like what you see? Follow our store by clicking on the Green ★ at the top of this page!
© DynamicDuo101, 2017