1. Print out the word cards and laminate.
2. Put all of the words in a bucket.
3. Students will get an “Illustrated Antonyms” paper.
4. Students will draw a word out of the bucket.
5. They will write that word in the first box, then think of an antonym for that word and write it in the second box.
6. The student will illustrate both words in each box.
7. The student will then put their word back in the bucket, draw a new one, and repeat the process until the paper is full or time runs out.
8. Check for understanding, enjoy!