These Back to School visuals help students to see supplies they need for daily tasks and assignments with this classroom supply set. Simply displaying the school supplies cut outs students will need for each subject.
• Math & ELA Journals
• i-Pad and Calculator
• Colored Scissors (4 color choices)
• Colored Markers (7 color choices)
• Colored Crayons (11 color choices)
• Colored Crayon Box
• Yellow Pencil
• Yellow Highlighter
• Red Pen
• Glue Stick
• Colored Blue and Red Calculator
• Color iPad
• Notebook Paper
• Black and White Highlighter
• Black and White Pencil
• Black and White Crayon Box
• Black Crayon
• White Crayon
• Black and White Clipboard
• Black and White iPad
• Black and White Calculator
• Black and White Notebook Paper
• Black and White Text Books for ALL Major Subjects
• 24 Supply Posters in a Variety of Fonts and Color Choices
• 2 Black and White Supply Posters
• Copy the colored sets on white card stock and/or the black and white sets on colored card stock.
• The subject books are all done in Black and White so you can take pictures of your text books, shrink the image, and tape inside the box on the front of the books for students to easily identify.
• Laminate all pieces, cut, attach magnets (optional) and hang supplies students need each day.
• The supplies needed posters can be used, or you can write on your board Supplies Needed.
Other resources you may find useful can be found by clicking on the links below.
MEGA Pig Year Long Back to School 12 Month Calendar and Name Plates
Back to School Growth Mindset Read Aloud and Activities
Interactive Read Alouds Activities Bundle with Lesson Plans and Activities
Number Sense 0-20 Kindergarten and First Grade Building Numeracy Centers
You get HALF OFF ALL MY NEW PRODUCTS the FIRST 24 HOURS POSTED! I am posting NEW PRODUCTS WEEKLY so be sure and CLICK the GREEN STAR by my store name to become a FOLLOWER, and SAVE 50% off my products.
I'd love for you to follow me on INSTAGRAM to get to know the person behind my Oink4PIGTALES store just click the link below.
You can also follow me on my BLOG by clicking on the link below.
To connect with me on Facebook