I have always found that by incorporating drawing into instruction, students are more engaged and develop a clearer understanding of the concept and skill. This product was designed to capture the power of drawing in developing and securing conceptual understandings of singular and plural possessives. Enjoy!
This product contains:
• Narrative overview of the products
• Singular Possessive Nouns Reference Chart
• Plural Possessive Nouns Reference Chart
• Gradual Release of Responsibility Activities
• Student pages for illustrating singular and plural nouns
• Progress Monitoring or Assessment page
• Memory Phrase Cards for singular possessive nouns
• Memory Phrase Cards for plural possessive nouns
• Digital Background for back of Memory Phrase Cards
• Center Chart for Memory Phrase Cards
• Home-School Connection “Baggie” directions
• Singular and Plural Noun Sort
Enjoy the hands-on activities for concept development, as well as, the Home-School Connection!
You can get TPT credit to use on future purchases! This is how:
Go to your "My Purchases" page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback, as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more. Please consider leaving your thoughts.