We all have students who always seem to finish their work prior to the
rest of the class. This packet was designed especially for those students. However, it could also be used in the morning as a “Literacy Warm-up” as students prepare for the day. These printable activities are designed to practice and reinforce classroom skills that have already been introduced. It is recommended that the Table of Contents pages be placed individually on the covers of different color file folders. Place copies of the printable activities inside the corresponding file folders. Students may also want to have a loose binder notebook to organize their printables.
This packet includes:
1. Table of Contents for Vocabulary, Comprehension, Grammar
2. Printables for every skill area (40 in total)
3. Student checklist to indicate completion of target skill area
4. Award certificate for every skill area upon completion
5. Answer key for every skill area