I'm Feeling Thankful! Math Activities includes 10 math games with response sheets that are aligned with second grade CCSS. I played these games with my students and they were excellent practice for both individual, partner, and small group work.
1. Pumpkin Pie Missing Numbers: A Work Station to Practice Identifying the Unknown Number in Equations
2. Share your Turkey!: A Work Station to Practice Making Equal Shares
3. Autumn Arrays: A Work Station to Practice Determining the Total Number in an Array
4. Pilgrim Place Value: A Work Station to Practice Organizing and Identifying Hundreds, Tens, and Ones.
5. Scarecrow Skip Counting: A Work Station to Practice Skip Counting by 2s, 5s, 10s, and 100s
6. The Night Before Thanksgiving Number Names: A Work Station to Practice Matching 2 and 3 digit numerals to number names.
7. Cornucopia Coin Combinations: A Math Station to Practice Purchasing different items from the cornucopia with coins
8. It’s Turkey Time!: A Math Work Station to Practice Telling Time to the Quarter Hour
9. Thanksgiving Data!: A Math Work Station to Practice Using Data to Create Bar Graphs and Pictographs
10. Gobblin’ Up Shapes: A Math Work Station to Practice Sorting Shapes by Attributes (Sides and Angles)
If you have any questions or need and modifications made, please contact me before purchase!