Want to start off that first chapter with some fun ?!
• This is simply the ENTREVISTA on page 5 of the Imagina book.
• I have changed the activity into a partner interview.
• Each student interviews his/her partner and circles their answers.
• They then look at the answer key together ( included), add up their points and
write down their score and an explanation of whether they agree or disagree
with the findings and why.
• This exercise makes the activity much clearer, more fun and more
interactive, allowing students to physically circle their partner’s responses.
• It also gives the teacher something to collect and a small peek into your
What is included ?
• 2 interview sheets for 2 partners
• 2 answer sheets for students to circle responses while interviewing partner
• The answer key for partners to share
• A short question to be answered and turned in to teacher when activity is
*This can be followed up with a nice discussion among groups of 4 to
compare and contrast findings.
In order to receive updates on my latest products, please go to my store and click on the star.