A friend is about to adopt a 14 year old and he needs help!
Students follow the model to give this new dad parental advice.
Student sees : Apoyar / tener baja autoestima
They write: Se apoya a un hijo que tenga baja autoestima.
They then create their own words of advice.
What is included?
- 10 situations that students turn into advice by using the Impersonal SE along with an adjective clause.
- They then create an original statement giving advice to a new dad.
- Suggestions on implementation of this product.
- Most models include verbs from the chapter so the vocabulary is begin reinforced at the same time.
- This exercise is to be used after introducing both the Impersonal SE and adjective clauses. It is a nice combination of the 2 concepts.