Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
2.86 MB | 42 pages
Can you imagine speaking in emoji? Kids love emojis and they will love learning about the role of the school counselor by guessing what the emojis represent. From feelings, to conflicts, to ways to seek help from the school counselor, emojis can say it all! End the lesson with the students having fun creating an emoji to represent themselves. This lesson is intended to be used with elementary students, but could be used with older grades as well. The packet provides you with everything needed to introduce yourself and the role of the school counselor. No planning is required, the packet comes with a lesson plan including what to say for each slide, 36 slide, editable Power Point presentation, and a fun, get to know you activity making an emoji.
What is included in this packet:
1. Imagine with Emoji Lesson Plan (3 pages)
2. Imagine with Emoji Slide Show (36 slides) - you can edit and personalize with your name!
3. Imagine Me as an Emoji Activity Page (1 page)
Brought to you by the Creative Counselor Blog and Creative Counseling Resources
If you are interested in beginning of the year lessons, you may want to check out some of my other products:
1. Superhero Meet the School Counselor Introduction Guidance Orientation Lesson
2. Setting the Stage Counselor Introduction Beginning Guidance Orientation Lesson
3. Hollywood Movies School Counselor Referral and Passes Pack
4. Superhero School Counselor Referral and Passes Pack
5. People Scavenger Hunt - Get to Know You Activity