Use these Common Core State Standards and New Jersey State Learning Standards aligned immigration products to immerse your upper elementary students in the lives of immigrants! Save 20% off as compared to purchasing all three products individually.
Click here to see more products in my TpT store!
This bundle includes:
- Immigration Compare/Contrast Graphic Organizer
- Meet Young Immigrants Webquest
- Ellis Island Immigration Escape Room
Download the preview to see samples from these products!
- Engaging and visually appealing pages
- Clear assembly directions for escape room with detailed supply list and teacher reference sheet
- Fosters collaborative learning and critical thinking
- Excellent learning opportunity for kinesthetic learners and students who enjoy a
- Can be used in small groups, partnerships or individually
- Extension opportunities for early finishers
- Can be used throughout an immigration unit of study or as a mini-unit
Compare/Contrast Graphic Organizer include:
- Venn diagram to be used when comparing and contrasting immigrants of today to immigrants during the Great Migration through Ellis Island
- Young immigrant profile pages
- Two open-ended response questions
- One research project with graphic organizer
- Answer pages for all young immigrant profile pages
Escape Room includes:
- Detailed supply list
- Pre-made Story Cards, Clue Cards, Directions and a Home Base for all locks
- A blank card to tailor the experience to your curriculum and your students
- Answer pages for all clue cards!
Have fun with your students! Thank you for choosing my product.
Click here to follow me on TpT!