Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
23.46 MB | 22 pages
This lesson will allow students to analyze the hardships that immigrants faced in the late 1800s and early 1900s in the United States. They can work in a group or alone to analyze primary source 7 documents and respond to an essay prompt.
This is a great opportunity to introduce non-AP students to the process of responding to a document based question.
1. Warm up question- individual written responses or whole class discussion
2. Song Analysis (Bruce Springsteen “American Land”)
3. DBQ introduction
4. Step by step instructions to guide the students through the activity
• Whole Activity in Power Point
• Instructions and Documents in a Word File
*All items are editable