NEW! Immigration: Then and Now Interactive Notebook and Lapbook Activities with Test Prep
with interactive web links and differentiated material embedded throughout!
Click on the green preview button to see what's inside!
★ ☆ ★ This bundle requires absolutely NO PREPARATION! ★ ☆ ★
Interactive Notebooks and lapbooks are a type of portfolio or collection of student work on a variety of topics using flaps and/or folded displays. Most lapbooks are created out of office file folders which are then folded in half. Lapbooks allow students to showcase their work by providing them an interactive space for sketches and drawings, story summaries, graphical information, timelines, charts, and other forms of written work. Best of all, they can range from any topic or unit study. They truly let students creatively display their work in a way that interests them the most, which allows for a multitude of differentiation for each individual student.
Interactive Notebook / Lapbook Packet Includes:
• How to create a Lapbook
• How to use the Vocabulary Cards Effectively Through Differentiation and Diverse Learners
• Uncommon Learning: Customized Activities Options
• Pre-selected technology integration interactive websites
• Immigration: Then & Now Vocabulary Cards Pocket with 39 pre-made, no-prep cards
• Immigration: Then & Now notebook vocabulary fold cards
• Immigration: Then & Now Accordion Timeline
• Compare and Contrast: Chinese and Irish Immigrants Venn
• Compare and Contrast Bracket: Ellis Island and Angel Island
• Immigration: Then & Now Chain Link Facts Activity
• Compare and Contrast Trifold (The Statue of Liberty and The Eiffel Tower)
• Immigration: Then and Now Informational Diamond
• Cause and Effect Flaps: What are the cause and effect of the opening of Ellis Island as an immigration station?
• Cause and Effect Trifold: Choose an important period of history where a wave of immigrants came to America from a particular country.
• Immigration: Then and Now Important Figures Pocket with 16 pre-made, no-prep figure cards
• The Spanish-American War Enrichment Options (Emma Lazarus / Samuel Ellis)
• All About Immigration: Then and Now Book-Style Flapbook Activity
• Immigration: Then and Now Fact Pocket with 4 pre-made, no-prep fact cards
• Immigration: Then and Now Enrichment Option Activity
• Immigration: Then and Now Art Focus: Design your own postage stamp honoring the brave men, women, and children who gave up on their homelands to come to America in the late 1800s and early 1900s or design your own symbol that represents immigration.
• Immigration: Then and Now 3-D Art Focus: Design Your Own Immigration Steamship
• 4 Sides of a Symbol Activity / Foldable
• Immigration: Then and Now Political Cartoon Activity
• Immigration: Then and Now What Would You Take With You? Activity
• Immigration: Then and Now Historical Fiction Journal Entry Activity
• Immigration: Then and Now Create A Passport Activity
• Immigration: Then and Now All About....The Statue of Liberty Trapezoid Foldable Activity
• What would What would the Statue of Liberty say as she looks at America today?
• Science & Technology Connection: The Statue of Liberty
• Immigration: Then and Now Flower Foldable Activity
• Immigration: Then and Now 5-Point Shutting the "Golden Door" / Turning Immigrants Away Foldable Activity
• 3-2-1 Student Self-Assessment
• The Ellis Island of the West: Angel Island Test Prep Passage
You May Also Be Interested in Our Symbols of America Lesson Plan Bundle & Interactive Notebook MEGA Bundle
♥ Like this resource? Share with others by pinning our product on Pinterest so others will find it! Just click on the "Pin It" button on the left side of this page and share with others!
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @ DynamicDuoTpT
for new products, TpT news, and special $ecret $ales!
♥ Please leave feedback! You'll let others know how you used the product and in the process, you'll earn credit points to save on future products!
♥ Like what you see? Follow our store by clicking on the Green ★ at the top of this page!
© DynamicDuo101, 2016