This product is great when studying Immigration to America – Ellis Island. It includes a wide variety of activities easy to use and engaging for kids!
My classroom loved them!
This can be used in whole groups, small groups, or as independent work.
- Cut and paste activity on immigrants’ journey
- Draw immigrants’ journey
- Ellis Island facts recording sheet
- Two Informational/ reading texts
- Reasons to move - recording sheet
- All about Ellis Island writing paper
- A few options on "Who, what, where, when" - my kids used the coloured statue of liberty, glued on page 13 and then added the information from page 14/15.
- Earlier finishers’ word search
- Two options of suitcase crafts!
Hope you enjoy it as much as I did while creating and using them with my classroom!
If you have any questions about this resource, or if you'd simply like to talk with me, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org ♥