Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
3.55 MB | 20 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard RI.8.4.B. They will analyze the impact of analogies and allusions to other texts on meaning and tone. Students will identify and understand the use of analogies and allusions. Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 3 links to instructional videos or texts
• 2 links to practice quizzes or activities
• 1 assessment that includes four multiple choice questions and one fill-in-the-blank question
• Examples of how to analyze allusions in nonfiction texts
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• Additional activities and writing prompts to help your students explore the standard
• Links to additional practice quizzes or activities
• An answer guide with correct answers, answer choice rationales, and DOK levels