Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.15 MB | 27 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard RL.11-12.3. They will analyze an author’s choices regarding the development of literary elements in a story. Students will learn how to determine the impact of an author’s choices on the story and the reader. Students also have the option to listen to instructional audio and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 1 link to instructional audio or texts
• 1 link to practice quizzes or activities
• Definitions of key terms, such as general setting and plot
• 1 assessment that includes three multiple choice questions and two true or false questions
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• Additional activities and writing prompts to help your students explore the standard
• Links to additional practice quizzes or activities
• An answer guide with correct answers, answer choice rationales, and DOK levels