Five files are included in the Car and the Roaring 20's Pack.
- PowerPoint presentation
- Corresponding notes in Microsoft Word and PDF
- Corresponding cloze worksheets in Microsoft Word and PDF
Lesson Objective: To analyze the effect the car had on U.S. society.
- "Boom cycle" of the 1920's
- Assembly lines
- Economic impact of the car industry
- Consumer revolution
Key Terms and People:
- Henry Ford
- Rudolph Valentino
- Charlie Chaplin
- Video - Henry Ford and the Model T (3:18)
- Video - 1920's Inventions (1:34)