Teaching the Civil Rights Movement
Want to practice reading and analysis skills
while reinforcing the content on the Civil Rights Movement
This interactive presentation will introduce the statistics on the Civil Rights Movement
as students review content, analyze data
, and discuss
the powerful changes in America.
Great finale powerpoint presentation for the Civil Rights Movement
unit. Slides share statistics on the changes and impact of the civil rights movement on the United States.
Images and factual reports provide students with discussion points for small group responses activity.
Great for skill building and test review!
See these other visual and informative Civil Rights Movement lessons in my TpT Store:
• Civil Rights Act of 1964 Document Analysis Activity
• Civil Rights Movement Legislation Primary Source Analysis Homework Activity
• Civil Rights Movement Ppt w/ Core Content Lecture Notes
• Civil Rights Movement Primary Source Analysis Bundle
• Civil Rights Movement in Action Primary Source Analysis Activity
• Civil Rights Movement in Pictures
• Heroes of the Civil Rights Movement Powerpoint Presentation
• Leading to the Civil Rights Movement Primary Source Analysis Assignment
• MLK I Have A Dream Speech American Speeches Document Analysis Martin Luther King
• MLK Jr. Martin Luther King Jr. Google Drive Interactive Lesson
• Martin Luther King Jr. Scavenger Hunt Task Card or Walking Tour Activity MLK Day
• Martin Luther King Jr. Quotes Analysis Task Card Activity Set MLK Day
See my TpT Store for other great Social Studies activities!