Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
6.83 MB | 40 pages
A resource pack containing a range of posters, PowerPoint presentations, worksheets, activities and experiments to use when teaching your class about the impacts of floods on our communities.
This teaching resource includes:
* Title Poster
* Border Trimmers
* 6 Different Forms of Flooding Posters
* Impact of Floods PowerPoint Presentation
* What are Floods? Comprehension Task
* What are Floods? Cloze Worksheet
* Flood Vocabulary Task
* History of the Worst Floods in Australia Information and Location Task
* Flood Inquiry Task
* Flood Safety Poster – Design and Create Task
* Flood Stimulation Experiment
Please note: The information in these resources are about Australian floods.