Students choose 1 mini project from each row to complete. Each activity targets the imperfect in some way as well as childhood vocabulary. Included is a rubric. Each activity is explained in detail. This is a word document so it is easily editable if the vocabulary does not go with your imperfect unit. Activities include:
1. Sentence writing with pictures.
2. 7 sentences about what you used to do as a child vs. what you do now
3. 10 original sentences in Spanish using the imperfect/childhood vocabulary
4. 7 additional vocabulary words to add to the childhood unit, English translation, and an original sentence using each of the new words
5. Create a mnemonic device to target the different rules for using the imperfect
6. Create a "diamonte" poem, incorporating childhood vocabulary (example given)
7. Multiple choice test incorporating imperfect and childhood
8. 5 interview questions for a celebrity regarding their childhood. Write their answers by looking up info.
9. Create a TIP chart (Term, Information, Picture) regarding the current vocabulary.