Also included in
- Are you looking for a fun variety of no-prep Spanish Google resources you can use in your classes? If so, this bundle is just what you need! Students will be engaged and get a great review of the imperfect tense with these 7 easy-to-use digital resources, many of which are self-checking! You save $5$22.25$28.00Save $5.75
- Love super fun, no prep digital activities AND saving lots of money? Check out this bundle of 77 engaging, easy-to-grade digital mystery pictures! Your Spanish students will get a ton of practice as they answer a variety of questions in Google Sheets. Best part? These pixel art activities are self-c$182.25$228.00Save $45.75
- Love no-prep digital resources AND saving lots of money? Check out this bundle of 203 engaging Google resources for Spanish class! It has all my Google resources at a discount of over 30%! You save over $220 when you buy the bundle. There are four types of Google resources in this bundle:Google Slid$499.00$721.00Save $222.00
Looking for a no-prep digital activity for your Spanish students to practice imperfect tense verbs? Check out this engaging, easy-to-grade digital mystery picture activity! Students will get a ton of practice with regular and irregular verbs in the imperfect tense, and a dose of culture, as they answer a variety of questions in Google Sheets to reveal a picture of labor leader and civil rights activist César Chávez. Best part? This activity is self-checking! If a student's answer is correct, part of the hidden picture will be revealed. If a student's answer is incorrect, the picture will not change. That lets the student know he/she needs to try again. The instant feedback really helps students improve their skills! Plus, they love trying to guess what the picture is as they complete the activity.
This digital download includes:
- 20 fill in the blank questions
- 5 find the error and fix it questions
- 5 multiple-choice translation questions
- 1 self-checking mystery picture in Google Sheets
- Teacher directions
- Answer key
This mystery picture is great for:
- Test review
- Sub plans
- Centers or stations
- Independent practice
- Early finishers
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What will I need to assign this resource to my students?
You will require:
❶ Access to the internet
❷ A Google Drive account
How do I collect student work?
Your students will simply complete their own copies of the picture and turn them into your platform (ie. Google Classroom). Instructions for making a copy are in the PDF.
OTHER RESOURCES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
See all of my Google resources HERE.
Want FREE Google Slides for preterite sandal verbs? Grab them HERE.
Did you know you can follow my store and receive notifications when new resources are posted or I'm having a sale? I have lots of engaging resources in the works and most new resources (like mystery pictures!) are 50% off for the first 24 hours! Click here to follow me!
Thanks for checking out my resource!
La Profe Plotts