Imperfect Tense Google Forms Assessment | Editable
- Google Drive™ folder
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- Are you looking for an interactive and EASY way to give your students tons of great practice and assess their understanding of regular and irregular verbs in the imperfect tense digitally? If so, this mini bundle is just what you need! Students will be engaged and get a great review of imperfect tenPrice $5.50Original Price $7.50Save $2.00
- Are you looking for an EASY digital way to give your students tons of great practice and assess their understanding of regular and irregular verbs in the imperfect tense? If so, this Google mini bundle is just what you need! Students will be engaged and get a great review of imperfect tense verbs asPrice $5.50Original Price $7.50Save $2.00
- Love self-grading, no prep digital assessments AND saving lots of money? Check out this bundle of editable Google Forms assessments for Spanish class! These Google Forms are an easy way to assess your Spanish students' understanding either during distance learning or using technology in the classrooPrice $148.50Original Price $198.00Save $49.50
- Are you tired of creating Google activities? Frustrated because you can't find digital activities that students enjoy doing AND are effective learning tools? You need this mega bundle! It has 301 NO-PREP digital Spanish activities and will help your students practice important Spanish grammar and SpPrice $599.99Original Price $1183.75Save $583.76
- Are you looking for a fun variety of no-prep Spanish Google resources you can use in your classes? If so, this bundle is just what you need! Students will be engaged and get a great review of the imperfect tense with these 9 easy-to-use digital resources, many of which are self-checking! You save $6Price $25.50Original Price $32.00Save $6.50
Self-grading? Yes, please! This digital imperfect tense assessment created in Google Forms is self-grading, editable, AND no prep! This is a great way to assess students' understanding of regular and irregular verbs in the imperfect tense either during distance learning or using technology in the classroom. There are 25 editable questions in this assessment. Right now, the questions are images so sneaky students cannot translate them to English. Questions and answers can be swapped out as you please, though. Please see the preview for a sample of the questions included.
Save 20% on this Google Form and all my other imperfect tense Google resources with the Imperfect Tense Google Activities Bundle! Click HERE to see it.
This assessment includes regular -AR, -ER, and -IR verbs and the irregular verbs SER, IR, and VER. It is editable so you remove or change any questions you need to.
How do you use this assessment?
- Download from TpT.
- Make a copy.
- Review the questions. You may add, edit, or remove questions to your liking. You can also adjust how many points each question is worth, choose to shuffle the questions when it is assigned, allow students to see the correct answer if they choose the wrong answer, and more. It's completely editable and customizable.
- Assign to students in Google Classroom, Seesaw, or other digital classroom platforms by attaching the link to the resource.
- Sit back and watch the graded results come in.
For only $2 more, you can also get my Imperfect Tense Digital Task Cards for Google Slides or my Imperfect Tense Boom Cards which are both great practice activities!
Google Slides + Google Forms Assessment Mini Bundle
Boom Cards + Google Forms Assessment Mini Bundle
Frequently Asked Questions:
What will I need to assign this resource to my students?
You will need:
❶ Access to the internet
❷ A Google Drive account
Why does TPT need access to my Google Drive account for this resource?
TPT will ONLY add the resource to your Google Drive, and will not be able to change anything in your Drive. This process ensures that you receive your own, individual copy of this resource.
If your school district does not allow resources to be added in this way, you can still purchase the resource. Just email me directly with your TPT name, date of purchase, order number, and email address. Once I have verified the purchase, I will send you a link to the resource directly, usually within 48 hours. My email address is email@example.com.
I would love to use this resource but my school doesn't use Google Classroom. Will this work on my LMS?
Most likely, YES! Click the links below to learn more about how to assign Google Forms to other learning management systems.
How do I collect student work?
Your students will simply complete their own copies of the assessment and submit them to you via Google Classroom or other LMS.
OTHER RESOURCES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
Imperfect Tense Digital Task Cards for Google Slides
Imperfect Tense Jeopardy-style Trivia Game
Imperfect Tense Digital Mystery Picture
Imperfect Tense Reading Comprehension Digital Mystery Picture
Click HERE to see all of my Google resources like digital task cards for Google Slides, Google Forms assessments, and pixel art mystery pictures.
Did you know you can follow my store and receive notifications when new resources are posted or I'm having a sale? I have lots of engaging resources in the works and most new resources (like this Google Form!) are 50% off for the first 24 hours! Click here to follow me!
Want FREE reflexive verbs digital task cards for Google Slides? Grab them HERE.
Thanks for checking out my resource!
La Profe Plotts