Also included in
- Are you looking for a fun variety of no-prep Spanish Google resources you can use in your classes? If so, this bundle is just what you need! Students will be engaged and get a great review of the imperfect tense with these 7 easy-to-use digital resources, many of which are self-checking! You save $5$22.25$28.00Save $5.75
- Love no-prep digital resources AND saving lots of money? Check out this bundle of 203 engaging Google resources for Spanish class! It has all my Google resources at a discount of over 30%! You save over $220 when you buy the bundle. There are four types of Google resources in this bundle:Google Slid$499.00$721.00Save $222.00
Students struggling with reading comprehension? You need this no-prep digital mystery picture! Your Spanish students will improve their reading comprehension skills as they read a passage about Isaac Newton in the imperfect tense and answer a variety of questions about what they read. There are two differentiated versions of this pixel art activity included in the file: one with a single verb for the fill-in-the-blank questions in the reading passage and one with two verbs so students not only have to conjugate the verb correctly, but they also have to choose the correct verb to use. (see the preview for more details)
This activity is self-checking! If a student’s answer is correct, part of the hidden picture will be revealed. If a student’s answer is incorrect, the picture will not change. That lets the student know he/she needs to try again. The instant feedback really helps students improve their skills! Students love trying to guess what the picture is as they complete the activity.
This digital download includes:
- differentiated versions of the activity
- 1 reading passage
- 16 fill-in-the-blank questions
- 6 short answer questions
- 5 multiple-choice questions
- 1 self-checking pixel art picture in Google Sheets
- Teacher directions
- Answer key
Please see the preview for the reading passage and questions so you can make sure this will work for you and your students. This resource includes both regular and irregular imperfect verbs.
This mystery picture is great for:
- Test review
- Sub plans
- Centers or stations
- Independent practice
- Early finishers
- Choice boards
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What will I need to assign this resource to my students?
You will require:
❶ Access to the internet
❷ A Google Drive account
How do I collect student work?
Your students will simply complete their own copies of the picture and turn them into your platform (ie. Google Classroom). Instructions for making a copy are in the PDF.
OTHER RESOURCES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
Want a FREE mystery picture for numbers 1-30 in Spanish? Grab it HERE.
See all of my digital mystery pictures HERE.
Did you know you can follow my store and receive notifications when new resources are posted or I'm having a sale? I have lots of engaging resources in the works and most new resources (like mystery pictures!) are 50% off for the first 24 hours! Click here to follow me!
Thanks for checking out my resource!
La Profe Plotts