Imperfect Tense Spanish Super 7 Unit El imperfecto Cuando Era Niño Childhood
- Google Drive™ folder
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Introduce the present & past tenses to your novice Spanish class with units focusing on the Super 7 high-frequency verbs in el presente, el imperfect & el pretérito tenses. Editable Google units using comprehensible input for middle school Spanish, Spanish 1, Spanish 2, or Spanish 3. Each ofPrice $37.99Original Price $44.45Save $6.46
- Are you struggling with how to plan your Spanish 2 or Spanish 3 class using comprehensible input focusing on the Spanish preterite and imperfect tenses? This el pretérito y el imperfecto mega bundle has 2 full CI units, bell ringers for every day, Spanish culture, commands, the future, weekend talk,Price $79.99Original Price $108.35Save $28.36
- Introduce the imperfect and preterite Spanish past tenses to your novice Spanish class with the original high-frequency verb units focusing on the Super 7 in the preterite and imperfect in Spanish. 2 comprehensible input past tense units would be great for late Spanish 1, Spanish 2, or Spanish 3 orPrice $23.99Original Price $27.96Save $3.97
- Introduce the present, past, and future tenses to your novice Spanish class with units focusing on high-frequency verbs (Super 7 & Sweet 16) in the present, imperfect, preterite, and future tenses. The differentiated options would make these units work in every level of in-person Spanish class iPrice $59.99Original Price $72.92Save $12.93
- Are you new to teaching Spanish with comprehensible input and wondering where to start the 1st weeks of Spanish? This Spanish back to school activities mega bundle includes everything you need for successful first weeks of teaching all levels of Spanish class. Actividades para el regreso a classes.TPrice $72.99Original Price $101.39Save $28.40
- Struggle to teach the imperfect past tense in Spanish? This el imperfecto bundle teaches the Super 7 high frequency verbs (era, tenía, le gustaba, había, estaba, iba, quería). Teach the Imperfect tense in Spanish with a mix of in-person and digital options to cover any situation you might be teachinPrice $27.99Original Price $31.46Save $3.47
- Introduce the present, past, and future tenses to your novice Spanish class with units focusing on high-frequency verbs (Super 7 & Sweet 16) in the present, imperfect, preterite, and future tenses. The differentiated options would make these units work in every level of Spanish class including SPrice $119.99Original Price $134.35Save $14.36
Introduce the IMPERFECT tense in Spanish class with an Editable Google el imperfecto Unit. Focusing on Cuando Era Niño using the High Frequency Super 7 Imperfect verbs in Spanish (era, tenía, le gustaba, había, estaba, iba a, quería) with an Imperfect tense unit about Childhood in Spanish.
⭐ Bundle up to save! Get the IMPERFECT Bundle for this original Imperfect unit, plus digital imperfect unit & review activities.
This is the perfect first unit of the year for back to school in Spanish 3 or Spanish 4 as a review of the Spanish imperfect tense, or for Spanish 2 to introduce the IMPERFECT tense in a unit about Childhood or Cuando Era Niño using comprehensible input methods.
This original IMPERFECT tense high-frequency verb unit for Spanish class includes:
- ✅ All Editable Google documents in a Google Folder
- ✅ Possible unit plan lasting up to 2 weeks about el imperfecto
- ✅ 40 pages Editable Google slideshow
- ✅ 19 persona especial questions about Childhood in Spanish using el imperfecto
- ✅ 7 brain break songs (one for each verb in el imperfecto)
- ✅ Open-ended free-write quiz
- ✅ Student help sheet Google Doc with each question in Spanish, English, 1st person response, and 3rd person description
- ✅ Optional Google Doc guided notes sheet (great for accommodations)
- ✅ story asking script & extension activity idea using el imperfecto
- ✅ Poster of personalized question
- ✅ BONUS 10 Quizlet sets to practice Spanish Imperfect tense are now included as well!!
+NEW BONUS! - Self-Checking EASEL review activity for 4 Imperfect Verbs
The heart of this unit are ADI/CI based special person student interviews, focusing on these 7 verbs in el imperfecto in Spanish. This past tense Spanish unit could be used as its own comprehensible input mini-unit over the course of a couple of weeks, or as a class routine that is spread out and done the whole school year as a class starter.
What are the Super 7 Verbs in Spanish?
- ✅ ser
- ✅ tener
- ✅ gustar
- ✅ hay
- ✅ estar
- ✅ ir
- ✅ querer
If you want to teach the imperfect past tense, using comprehensible input, this unit is for you. *Please note this is not a grammar-based unit & does not include a grammar presentation or textbook-style conjugation exercises. Instead, it includes repetitions of these imperfect verbs in context.
This IMPERFECT tense Spanish unit could be used as its own comprehensible input mini-unit over the course of a couple of weeks, or as a class routine that is spread out and done over months. This would work well to complement a unit talking about childhood in the imperfect tense, to review the past tense, or to start out in upper-level class as a community-building routine.
Imperfect Tense Spanish Unit Best Seller with 45+ 5 star reviews
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This is such an awesome resource! Love that included a whole unit plan. As a teacher working on moving from traditional to CI approaches, this was an awesome jump start! - Hannah S
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ These high frequency verb units are always packed with wonderful ideas and resources. I specifically chose this one for the Special Person Interview Imperfect version! It has been great! - Sarah
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This is a great way to introduce the past tense to students so it's not as overwhelming just giving them all the conjugation rules. - Heather F
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I used your present tense set with great success and am looking forward to using this one (after I expand it to the sweet 16). Thank you for your work to develop a student/learner friendly intro to the past! - Sarah W
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This material was good for providing conversation topics - the class got to know each other better while getting more familiar with the imperfect tense as well.
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ My students love the special person interviews! This unit is fantastic for introducing the imperfect tense. Gracias!
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpersonal Communication - Learners interact and negotiate meaning in spoken conversations to share information, reactions, feelings, and opinions.
- ✅ Presentational Communication - Learners present information, concepts, and ideas to inform, explain, persuade, and narrate on a variety of topics.
- ✅ Interpretive Communication - Learners understand, interpret, and analyze what is heard, read, or viewed on a variety of topics.
Bundle up for the best deals possible!
⭐ Get the IMPERFECT Bundle for the best deal on all of my imperfect tense Super 7 resources all together including this original Imperfect Tense unit plus Digital IMPERFECT unit great for distance or paperless learning, and these reviews activities Imperfect Google Slides Review Activity & Find Someone Who - Imperfect Super 7. Use these to prepare for assessments, or spiral review these important verbs all year long.
⭐ Or if you teach multiple levels of Spanish, the best deal is the High-Frequency Verbs MEGA BUNDLE which includes every single Super 7 and Sweet 16 Spanish resource in every tense including, these original units Super 7 Present, Sweet 16 - present, Imperfect Tense, Preterite Tense & Future Tense, plus all digital version and accompanying review activities.
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a Google Resource & will be found in your Drive in a folder called TPT purchases.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- For more information check out my blog Mis Clases Locas & Blog post - How to Use High Frequency Verb Units & Teaching El Imperfecto
- Sign up for my mailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered right to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.