Also included in
- This bundle includes my Top 8 resources on the preterite and imperfect tenses at 30% off!Includes: 4 Readings, 3 Worksheets and 1 Handout: 1. Worksheet ~ The Imperfect 2. Worksheet ~ The Preterite 3. Worksheet ~ Imperfecto o preterito?4. Reading ~ En una boda (Imperfect and Preterite)5. Reading ~$5.50$7.75Save $2.25
- This bundle includes MY TOP 25 resources on the preterite and imperfect tenses at 50% off! NOTE: Some resources are based on the tenses in isolation while other resources include both tenses together as noted. Includes: 11 Readings, 10 Worksheets, 1 Handout, 1 Quiz and 2 sets of Task Cards: 1. Work$17.50$34.75Save $17.25
- This Bundle includes MY TOP 10 Resources for Spanish 2 Review at 40% off!Bundle includes:1. Imperfect Worksheet2. Imperfect Reading3. Preterite vs Imperfect Reading 4. Preterite vs Imperfect Worksheet5. Preterite Reading: Que hiciste ayer6. Comparatives Partner Activity7. Irregular Preterite Works$8.99$15.25Save $6.26
- This MEGA bundle offers MY TOP 100 Readings at the intermediate level (Spanish 2/3) at 50% off or 93 cents each!! (Regular price up to $2 each)Includes my TOP 35 Cultural Readings, TOP 35 Biographies and TOP 30 Grammar Readings. This bundle includes 285 pages with keys.30 Grammar Based Readings:Pret$95.00$190.00Save $95.00
- This bundle includes My TOP 6 Resources on movies and Hispanic actors at 35% off!1. Reading: En el cine - At the Movies 2. Spanish Partner Activity Describing Movies3. Penelope Cruz Biography *FREEBIE BONUS*4. Mis programas favoritos5. American Ferrera Biography6. Reading: Vamos al ci$5.25$7.75Save $2.50
- This bundle offers my Top 8 most popular Spanish readings + 1 Bonus Reading at the Spanish 2 level at 40% off!This bundle includes 9 Readings:1. ¿Que hiciste ayer? (preterite)2. En una boda (Imperfect vs preterite)3. Una Entrevista 4. El medio ambiente (Por vs Para)5. ¿Cómo era tu vida? (Imperf$8.99$15.00Save $6.01
- This bundle offers my Top 4 most popular Spanish readings at the intermediate level at 30% off!1. ¿Que hiciste ayer? (preterite)2. ¿En el cine (Preterite vs Imperfect)3. ¿Como era tu vida? (Imperfect)4. ¿Como será la vida? (futuro)All the stories include a reading comprehension section. Level: Span$5.50$8.00Save $2.50
- This MEGA bundle offers all my current AND future Spanish readings at the intermediate level (Spanish 2/3) at 50% off! NOTE: This is a growing bundle, the price will increase as readings are added. Present TenseExpressing "to become" Conducting an InterviewIn the OfficePor vs Para Relative Pronouns$47.75$95.25Save $47.50
This 6-page file includes:
~A reading about four friends who go out to the movies. As the friends cannot decide on what film to see, the girls see one film while the boys see another. One film turns out to be great- the other not so much! This reading is predominantly in the imperfect and preterite tenses for students to see how they are used in context. Reading features a full glossary of new words.
~The same reading but with the for context and NO glossary for differentiated reading.
~A worksheet based on the reading with 7 short answer questions and a short writing exercise in the past tense to be completed in class or for homework.
Activity idea: After reading the story in pairs, students can take turns describing films they have seen to their partner using the past tenses. Based on their description their partner can try to guess which film they are talking about!
Level: Spanish 2