THIS IS IT!!! Every single lecture and activity that you need to plan the perfect unit on imperfectly competitive firms offered in a single bundle!
Are you looking to add state of the art, engaging, and impactful activities and PowerPoints to your classroom arsenal, but don't have the time to create it all? Do you want to convert your class into a "21st century" learning environment? This ONE OF A KIND bundle can revolutionize your course and flip the way your students learn economics, and it's only a click away!
This incredible "Imperfectly Competitive Firms Deluxe Bundle" includes:
1) All 9 multi-dimensional activities that we include in our "Imperfectly Competitive Firms Unit Activity Bundle”:
These activities will challenge your students to not only understand the material, but read and draw conclusions from economic data and graphs. By the time your students have completed these activities, they will have a great foundation from which they can scaffold learning through micro and macroeconomics!
This bundle is ideal for either the Advanced Placement or regular economics classroom! We've used our decades worth of economics experience and the same tools we've used to achieve a 93% AP EXAM PASS RATE to design activities to help your students succeed. Our activities touch multiple learning styles and traverse a wide range of challenge levels by asking students to:
* Define basic economic terms
* Make predictions
* Analyze economic data and draw conclusions
* Label graphs
* Draw graphs
* Apply what they've learned to real-life examples
2) 9 POWERPOINT presentations that correlate to the activities provided in this bundle. These fantastically vivid lectures are paired with each activity (when applicable), giving you a superb set of resources from which to plan a pathway to success for your students. These PowerPoint lectures align with our “You/Will/Love Economics” video lectures, available on our YouTube channel:
*****These lectures are POWERPOINT PRESENTATIONS and should be purchased by WINDOWS and PC USERS ONLY!!! A KEYNOTE version of this bundle for MAC and APPLE USERS is available for purchase here:
3) A Unit Key Term list
4) A Cornell Notes template to structure your student's note taking methods
This bundle covers many topics, including:
* The Characteristics of Imperfectly Competitive Firms
* Imperfect Competitors as "Price Makers"
* Graphing Imperfect Competitors
* Economic Profits, Losses, and Normal Profit for Imperfect Competitors
* Graphing Imperfect Competitors in the Long-Run
* Monopolistic Inefficiencies
* Graphing CS, PS, and DWL for Monopolies
* Fair Return and Socially Optimal Regulation of Monopolies
* Price Discrimination
* Monopolistically Competitive Firms
* Monopolistic Competitors in the Long-Run
* Price Leadership
* Collusion and Cartels
* Game Theory
This bundle includes these 9 activities (with answer keys included):
For more of our video lectures, check out our "You/Will/Love Economics" YouTube channel and subscribe for upcoming videos:
If you like the content of our store please head over to our Facebook page to like and follow us for updates on upcoming products and chances at free give aways!
You can also visit our shop right here on TPT and purchase Activities, Objective Bundles, Unit Bundles, Semester Bundles, and our Course Bundle, all of which align to our video lecture collection on YouTube!
Flip your classroom and the way your students learn economics TODAY!