Lesson and activities for teaching the Imperfect / Narrative Past of STRONG German Verbs. This unit is designed to help students build proficiency with 48 different verbs (Modal Verbs are included in this number). These verbs are broken down into four sets of 12. Students are presented with one set at a time before adding the next set. Activities to practice each set are included.
- Strong vs Weak Verbs review (comparing Perfekt and then Imperfekt)
- Power Point and student notes worksheet that includes all four sets of verbs
- Drills (one per set)
- Homework (one per set)
- Quizzes (one per set - are cumulative and will refer back to Weak Verbs)
- Set 1 Game: Dice Game (directions included)
- Set 2 Game: Memory
- Set 3 Game: Go Fish
- Set 4 Game: Im Wald (directions included)
- Unit Quiz and Study Guide
Designed for students who have been using Deutsch Aktuell 1 and 2, but can be modified to go along with any text.