Imperialism of Asia 4 Thought Organizer Reading Guide & Lesson Materials
Teaching about the Imperialism in Asia
Want a great activity
and student organizer
for student notebooks?
This is a complete Reading & Analysis Activity
with student reading guide organizer on the Imperialism of Asia.
Included in this resource:
Primary source cards
Maps, images, and more.
Critical thinking and summary questions are included on the 4-Thought Organizer.
Goes well with Imperialism Powerpoints
available in my TpT Store.
This would also work well as a Centers Activity with my Africa Imperialism Activity or any of my other Imperialism materials.
Take a look at my many other Imperialism Resources:
• Imperialism to WWI Mapping Activity
• Imperialism to WWI Primary Source Analysis Bundle
• Avatar Viewing Guide with Imperialism Correlations
• US Coming of Age Imperialism Lecture Notes
• Imperialism of Africa 4-Thought Organizer Reading Guide & Lesson Materials
• Imperialism of Asia 4-Thought Organizer Reading Guide & Lesson Materials
• Imperialism of Asia and Latin America Lecture Notes
• Complete Introduction to Imperialism & Imperialist Motives Lecture Notes
• Age of Imperialism Guided Student Notes Set
• Imperialism Brief Overview Introduction Lecture Notes
• U.S. History American Imperialism Lecture Notes
• Impact of Imperialism Leading to WWI Lecture Notes w/Primary Sources
• American Imperialism Reading & SPRITE Graphic Organizer
Find my Complete Unit on Nationalism, Unification & Imperialism for World History here!
See other Mapping Activities in my Geography IS History Series!
And in my TpT Store
, you will find everything you need for the U.S., World, Geography, Holocaust, or other Social Studies Classroom!