Imperialism Unit Bundle
This fantastic complete unit on Imperialism includes 30 wonderful interactive resources to teach about the Age of Imperialism! Each is visually-engaging, aligned to the Common Core, and has been successfully been used in diverse classes.
All of the following resources are included in this bundle:
1. A highly engaging Spanish American War Document Analysis Timeline
in which students analyze pictures and primary sources
2. Imperialism in 3D PowerPoint
- an amazing PowerPoint filled with 3D pictures!
3. American Imperialism Packet with Primary Sources & Readings
- 5 page packet covers all aspects of American imperialism through cartoons, quotes, charts, and short readings.
4. American Imperialism: World Leader or Bully Worksheet & Lesson
- students review and interpret 10 US actions during the Age of Imperialism.
5. Imperialism Opium War Primary Source Letter to Queen Victoria
- Common Core aligned primary source letter about the Opium War.
6. Responses to Imperialism: Wars, Rebellions, & Benefits PowerPoint
- goes over the responses of conquered territories to imperialism in World History.
7. American Progressives & Imperialism Powerpoint
- reviews four major presidents of the era of progressivism and imperialism: McKinley, Roosevelt, Taft, and Wilson.
8. Imperialism Game: Scramble and Conquer!
- very fun cooperative learning simulation game to help your students understand the Age of Imperialism!
9. Imperialism in 3D Graphic Organizer
to use with 1 of the PowerPoint presentations
10. A selection of fantastic Imperialism Interactive Notebook Pages
11. The new, Imperialism Google Drive Interactive Notebook
PLUS - this download also includes a detailed study guide, editable 35 question test on Imperialism with an answer key, essay questions, a teacher's guide, a mapping activity, 2 games of review Imperialism jeopardy, AND a DBQ project on Imperialism!
In total, you are getting 30 fantastic resources to make for an excellent unit on Imperialism with everything aspect completely planned out!
Thanks for looking!
Please "Like" my page on Facebook
for updates, giveaways, links and more!