- World History 2 Complete Interactive Notebook BundleLike it's companion for World 1, this bundle features Interactive Notebook pages for ALL of World History 2 from the Renaissance & Reformation through to the Cold War! There are over 100 Interactive Notebook pages of graphic organizers, creativ$37.74$41.93Save $4.19
- This download features 15 complete sets of engaging interactive notebook pages for ALL of World History! This one bundle covers prehistory and early humans through the end of the Cold War!This one download combines both the World History 1 and World History 2 Interactive Notebook Bundles, to give yo$73.67$81.86Save $8.19
Students will understand the key events and social, political, and cultural movements of the Age of Imperialism and World War 1.
- Product Description
This Imperialism and World War 1 resource features 16 Interactive Notebook pages to use in your world history classroom to cover both the Age of Imperialism and WWI! The pages include creative foldable-style graphic organizers, timelines, and more!
These are incredible resources for getting students engaged and active in their learning and allowing them to be creative with their notes.
Topics covered include:
- Motives for European Imperialism
- Forms of Imperialism
- The White Man's Burden
- Responses to Imperialism
- Battles and Events of WW1
- The Zimmerman Telegram
- Weapons of World War 1
- The 14 Points
- The Treaty of Versailles
- Vocabulary activities and more!
The graphic organizers and interactive activities are guaranteed to help your students enjoy learning about the the Age of Imperialism and World War 1 while gaining a better understanding of important concepts, events, and people.
Each page is designed to engage students and get them thinking critically while also forming a personal connection to the material.
There are now also readings included for the pages! A complete set of articles for both World and US History are linked in the PDF. These can pair with each the pages and can be printed or used online.
Answer keys for each page are included along with pictures of completed pages so you and your students can easily see how each page should be cut, pasted, folded, or completed.
Thanks so much for looking!
Please take a moment to "Like" my page on Facebook for updates, giveaways, links and more! Thanks!