Imperialism of Africa 4 Thought Organizer Reading Guide & Lesson Materials
Introduce ot review the Imperialism of Africa
with this easy to use activity and reading guide.
This is a reading organizer on the Imperialism of Africa
with complete resource materials.
Includes primary sources, images, maps
, and more.
This can be used in conjunction with notes, or the reading section on the topic from any text, but all needed resources ARE provided! It requires students to sum up their reading and organize it for critical thinking and processing.
This item is introduced in my powerpoint (also in my TpT Store) on the Imperialism in Africa, Asia and Latin America. We complete the powerpoint, and then students break off for the reading before we wrap up at the end comparing the impact of imperialism in all the regions.
Take a look at my many other Imperialism Resources:
• Imperialism to WWI Mapping Activity
• Imperialism to WWI Primary Source Analysis Bundle
• Avatar Viewing Guide with Imperialism Correlations
• US Coming of Age Imperialism Lecture Notes
• Imperialism of Africa 4-Thought Organizer Reading Guide & Lesson Materials
• Imperialism of Asia 4-Thought Organizer Reading Guide & Lesson Materials
• Imperialism of Asia and Latin America Lecture Notes
• Complete Introduction to Imperialism & Imperialist Motives Lecture Notes
• Age of Imperialism Guided Student Notes Set
• Imperialism Brief Overview Introduction Lecture Notes
• U.S. History American Imperialism Lecture Notes
• Impact of Imperialism Leading to WWI Lecture Notes w/Primary Sources
• American Imperialism Reading & SPRITE Graphic Organizer
Find my Complete Unit on Nationalism, Unification & Imperialism for World History here!
See other Mapping Activities in my Geography IS History Series
And in my TpT Store
, you will find everything you need for the U.S., World, Geography, Holocaust, or other Social Studies Classroom!