Teaching how Imperialism led to WW1
Want an engaging lesson
that will allow students to practice mapping skills
Imperialism to WWI Mapping Activity
is a great resource for introducing the WWI era as students map the imperialism that spread from Europe and beyond to create the conflicts and chaos leading to the great war.
This mapping and information gathering activity
will help students understand the changes in geography during the Age of Imperialism
just before WWI.
Activity requires students to complete maps on the Age of Imperialism
and provides an assortment of critical thinking questions at the end for a thorough wrap-up.
Great as study guide for Imperialism unit.
All resource placards and informational readings are provided for this activity, but this will go well with my power point on the Impact of Imperialism.
Take a look at my many other Imperialism Resources:
• Imperialism to WWI Mapping Activity
• Imperialism to WWI Primary Source Analysis Bundle
• Avatar Viewing Guide with Imperialism Correlations
• US Coming of Age Imperialism Lecture Notes
• Imperialism of Africa 4-Thought Organizer Reading Guide & Lesson Materials
• Imperialism of Asia 4-Thought Organizer Reading Guide & Lesson Materials
• Imperialism of Asia and Latin America Lecture Notes
• Complete Introduction to Imperialism & Imperialist Motives Lecture Notes
• Age of Imperialism Guided Student Notes Set
• Imperialism Brief Overview Introduction Lecture Notes
• U.S. History American Imperialism Lecture Notes
• Impact of Imperialism Leading to WWI Lecture Notes w/Primary Sources
• American Imperialism Reading & SPRITE Graphic Organizer
Find my Complete Unit on Nationalism, Unification & Imperialism for World History here!
See other Mapping Activities in my Geography IS History Series
And in my TpT Store
, you will find everything you need for the U.S., World, Geography, Holocaust, or other Social Studies Classroom!