Studying American Imperialism
? Looking for an engaging lesson
on America's Imperialism
Want to practice analysis skills
in the study of American Imperialism in Hawaii, China and Panama
With this Interactive Notes &Student Note-Taking Guide
, you will introduce students to American Imperialism in China, Hawaii, and Panama with Roosevelt's Big Stick Policies.
Includes a Collaborative Political Cartoon Analysis Activity that is embedded in the Ppt for introduction and whole class review.
See the thumbnails for examples of Ppt slides and student handouts.
Interactive Ppt - 20 pages
Student Note-Taking Guide - 2 pages
Imperialism in Hawaii
Latin American Involvement
President Teddy Roosevelt
Big Stick Policy
U.S. Foreign Policy
This activity is also included in my Progressive Era Through WWI U.S. History Complete Unit!
See also my many other Progressive Era to WWI materials for U.S. History.
• American Progressive Era SPRITE Social Studies Graphic Organizer
• American Progressive Legislation SPRITE Social Studies Graphic Organizer
• Progressive Era Primary Source Analysis Activity Bundle
• Progressive Era in America - Changes & Impact: Problems to Legislation
• Progressive Era in America - Issues, Muckrakers & Reformers Research Activity
• Progressive Presidents & Limits on Progressive Change w/ Primary Source Analysis