Importance of a Positive Attitude helps students develop an understanding of the meaning and importance of a positive attitude as it applies to life and work situations.
After completing this lesson, students should be able to:
• Explain the importance of a positive attitude in all situations.
• Assess your own attitude.
• Accept orders and follow instructions effectively.
• Define your own level of trustworthiness.
Importance of a Positive Attitude contains the following activities:
• Activity 1 - Is Your Attitude Showing?
• Activity 2 - Take a Look at Yourself
• Activity 3 - An Interview
• Activity 4 - Accepting Orders
• Activity 5 - Getting Things Straight
• Activity 6 - Being Trustworthy
• Activity 7 - Rate Your Own Trustworthiness