Important Figures in American History

Resource Types
Product Rating
4.0
File Type
Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
How to unzip files.
16.77 MB   |   N/A pages

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

*Updated the figures. If you've previously downloaded this file I have left the old clip art in there for the time being.

This is clip art of John Smith, Roger Williams, Anne Hutchinson, William Penn, John Wise, and William Bradford. All are important figures from American History.

Each individual is clothed in fashion that is 99% accurate to the time period, the other 1% is due to artistic license :-)

All of these individuals are required figures to be taught in Texas 5th grade Social Studies (the TEKS is SS 5.1B)

All files are saved at 300 DPI, and they are in a png and jpeg format. The images are only in black and white.

Please read the terms of use for any further information.

Thank you!!
Total Pages
N/A
Answer Key
N/A
Teaching Duration
N/A

Average Ratings

4.0
Overall Quality:
4.0
Accuracy:
4.0
Practicality:
4.0
Thoroughness:
4.0
Creativity:
4.0
Clarity:
4.0
Total:
6 ratings
COMMENTS AND RATINGS:
Please log in to post a question.
PRODUCT QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:
$4.00
Digital Download
ADD ONE TO CART
User Rating: 4.0/4.0
 (21 Followers)
$4.00
Digital Download
ADD ONE TO CART
Important Figures in American History
Teachers Pay Teachers

Teachers Pay Teachers is an online marketplace where teachers buy and sell original educational materials.

Learn More

Keep in Touch!

Sign up