Looking for a fun
review of the 20th Century
Hoping to engage
students while teaching about the Important People of the 20th Century
This is a US or World History activity designed to wrap-up the 20th Century
at the end of the year.
Students are provided a rubric with a research handout to investigate an important person of the past century. They then create a character collage of their person for their classmates to meet and greet on the following day.
The matrix for student to gather information on all the people is included, as well as wrap-up questions at the end.
Student Rubric with Research Handout
Content Matrix for Collection of Information
List of 26 Possible People to Investigate
This could easily by used in any class or with any grade.
See the more comprehensive activity with biographies in my TpT Store!
• Important 20th Century People Character Collage Activity w/bios
• 20th Century People Wrap Up Powerpoint for Character Collage Activity
• End of 20th Century COMPLETE UNIT Quick Coverage Cold War & Beyond
• Asian Empires Important People Facebook-like Activity
• Early US History Important People Task Cards United States of America
• Important Americans Biography ALL INCLUSIVE Activity Set - 50+ People
• Renaissance People Meet and Greet Activity World History
• U.S. History People Task Cards Civil War to Modern Times
See my TpT Store for other great Social Studies activities!