Impressionism - Art History Lesson - Fillable Printable Questions, Monet, Sisley
Also included in
- Art History Research and Literacy Lessons with Questions for Middle School, Word Search and Crossword Puzzle NOW fillable or printable PDF! Introduce your class to the Impressionists, Pointillists and Cubist movements. Looking at famous art, ideas and techniques of these historic movements.SuitablePrice $10.00Original Price $11.50Save $1.50
Impressionism Art History Research and Literacy Lesson with Questions, Word Search and Crossword Puzzle NOW fillable or printable PDF! Introduce your class to the fascinating world of the Impressionist movement. The techniques itself is very teachable and this pack serves as a good primer to the theories behind it. Looking at the work of Monet and Sisley as a basis.
Suitable as a Sub Art Plan or part of your existing program.
This pack is great as a standalone introduction to Impressionism and would suit a follow up practical task. ZIP File includes 3x PDF files. 1 for the teacher and one for students:
- 2x Pages Impressionism Research Information Sheets with clear and relevant pictures (written and researched by a professional author)
- 2x Pages Critical Reflection Questions - Students can test and develop comprehension and responding to art skills With a detailed answer sheet, discussion prompts and example responses for teachers included.
- 1x High quality Crossword Puzzle (plus answers) and 1x Word Search
Also included are 4x pages of guides and suggestions to improve and develop high quality responses.
Art Vocabulary Cards - Art Terms Literacy Pack - LINK
Impressionist Style - Oil Pastel Tree Drawing Lesson - LINK
Pointillism Art Research - Literacy Lesson - LINK
Copyright Notice: This work is copyright. You may download, display, print and reproduce this material in unaltered form for educational purposes only. Apart from any use as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, all other rights reserved. Reproduction or distribution in part or whole, without written permission from NetSpaceArts Ltd, is prohibited.
Image Copyright: Under Fair Use (Listed as Being Within the Public Domain)
NetSpaceArts encourages you to use this resource:
- For your own personal or teaching purposes
- By providing it to your students for use in the classroom in electronic or printed form
- In the ways listed above, year after year
- By purchasing additional licenses at a discount so you can pass it on to other teachers
- By recommending it—or showing its results—online, as long as you also include a link to its listing on Teachers Pay Teachers
NetSpaceArts does not allow you to:
- Give this resource to anyone, in any form, other than those listed above
- Post it anywhere online, including all websites
- Publish, copy or modifying any part of it, including its images, for any purpose
- Store it anywhere it would be easily accessible to others