Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
12.75 MB | 171 pages
This product includes all 6 mixed number and improper fraction activities from my store:
- Improper Fractions Scavenger Hunt
- Improper Fractions and Mixed Numbers I have Who has Game
- Improper Fractions Task Cards
- Mixed Numbers Task Cards
- Mixed Numbers and Improper Fractions Task Cards and Worksheet
- Mixed Numbers and Improper Fractions Activities and Worksheets
These activities, task cards, games, and worksheets can be used as guided practice, for intervention, for whole group review, as a station, as a scoot game, as a scatter game, for review, and as independent work. These products were created using the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) objectives, and they will help students prepare for the end of year standardized test.
Objectives covered include:
-model fraction quantities greater than one using concrete objects and pictorial models
- generate a mixed number equivalent to a given improper fraction or generate an improper fraction equivalent to a given mixed number
- Includes same activities with no borders to save on ink.