Also included in
- Get all of my social emotional curriculum units, posters and teaching tools! They are great for teaching 11 different social emotional skills! They can be used on their own or with other social emotional curriculums! I use them throughout the entire year in kindergarten to help my students grow in t$42.00$67.00Save $25.00
Help your students learn impulse control and self-regulation skills in this social emotional learning unit. Students will learn to identify how fast their bodies are going and strategies to make their body go just right.
This was previously a part of my Social Emotional Curriculum and Social Emotional Posters products. They have now been separated by unit. You can get all the units in one bundle here.
Impulse Control and Self-Regulation Activities Included:
- I Can Boss My Body - draw a picture of how you look at each speed
- What strategies do you want to try?
- I Can Boss My Body Emergent Reader (can buy individually here)
Extra Impulse Control and Self-Regulation Materials Included:
- Bossing My Body Poster
- Speed Check Poster (can buy individually here)
- Letter to Caregivers
- Extra Activities List
- Teaching Points
- Read Aloud Suggestions
- Video Suggestions
Resources You May Also Love:
- Get all the units in the Social Emotional Bundle
- Fantastic Focusers: An Executive Functioning Curriculum
- Worry Wizards: An Anxiety Curriculum
Follow me on Teachers Pay Teachers to be first to know when I post new products!
⭐️⭐️Did you know that leaving reviews can earn you FREE credits to apply to future Teachers Pay Teachers products?! Click here to get started! ⭐️⭐️
This product is licensed for personal classroom use unless multiple licenses are purchased.
Copyright Kindergarten Cafe